[TEST] Grip de Aire ABS
MSRP : $26.50
Grip de Aire de Copic para uso test con un Copic Air Can o Adaptador de Aire. Un sistema de pinceles de aire innovador test test test (ABS) allows you to color on a wide variety of surfaces and textures. Simply snap a marker into the system and you are ready to go.
Each compressor uses a different sized hose, so check the diameter carefully before purchasing a new hose or adaptor. Copic airbrush supplies are a standard 1/8″ (PF1/8) hose.
*Copic Ciao cannot be used with ABS.
*Copic markers and tape are not included with ABS products
- The average spray area in cases of painting evenly with a brand-new Classic or Sketch markers: Within the size of B4-A3 size paper.
- Note the “spray area” may vary according to the color or usage environment.
Use time of Air Can
- Maximum continuous time of use: 60-90 secs.
- Maximum time of use: Air Can D60: 7-8 mins, Air Can 80: 15-16 mins, Air Can 180: 35-40 mins.
- Keep in mind the maximum time of use may vary according to the color, environmental conditions or usage.
- Even if Air Can gets cold, that is normal. If you are using the can more than 90 seconds and the spray is inconsistent but it feels like there’s still plenty of air in the can, then let your can warm up a bit before continuing.
- For continuous, long term spraying, we recommend using the compressor.
- The marker must be attached in the correct direction. Copic Classic must be inserted from “Broad Nib” side. Copic Sketch must be inserted from “Medium Broad Nib” side.
- Use in an area with good air circulation.
- Copic markers are alcohol based. Keep away from open flame.
- El aire puede estar bajo presión. Tener cuidado con el empaque.
- Do not spray on people or animals.