Multiliner Brush Pen
MSRP : $3.99
- Brush S - Brush pen for fine lines
- Brush M - Brush pen for thick lines
Copic also carries more specialised pens such as Copic Multiliner SP, a durable aluminium pen with replaceable nibs and ink cartridges. Copic drawing pen has an in use feel of a classic fountain or dip pen and is ideal for drawing manga manuscripts, illustration and writing.
If the Multiliner’s ink bleeds when colored over with Copic markers, it’s thought that the root cause is insufficient fixation with paper. In that case let the ink dry well then carefully rub off pigment on the surface of paper with an eraser.
- Do not drop or shake the pens because the ink may leak out.
- Open the cap carefully to avoid splashing ink.
- The pen will dry out fast if it's left uncapped. Always recap tightly after use.
- Do not store in a high temperature
- Keep out of the reach of children.