MSRP : $3.99
The Copic Multiliner specially developed for calligraphy and card making purposes. Ink does not blur on the paper and offers a wide range of representation from sharp fine lines to blurred wide lines.
- CM : Calligraphy M – the most used line widths in calligraphy
- CS : Calligraphy S – ideal for intricate, detailed expressions
If the Multiliner’s ink bleeds when colored over with Copic markers, it’s thought that the root cause is insufficient fixation with paper. In that case let the ink dry well then carefully rub off pigment on the surface of paper with an eraser.
- Do not drop or shake the pens because the ink may leak out.
- Open the cap carefully to avoid splashing ink.
- The pen will dry out fast if it's left uncapped. Always recap tightly after use.
- Do not store in a high temperature
- Keep out of the reach of children.