Drawing Pen F02
MSRP : $5.95
The Copic Drawing Pen F02 was created for artists who prefer the feel of a fountain pen. This pen has a thicker nib than the F01 pen and provides a variety of line sizes by simply changing the pressure you apply to the paper. *the F02 pen comes only in the color Black.
- Water based pigment ink (becoming waterproof when dry)
- For manga inking, sketches, and writing use
- Available in Black and Sepia
- Line width can be adjusted by the pen pressure
- Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.6 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- *The F02 pen comes only in the color Black.
The Copic Drawing Pen is a delicate writing instrument. Like any fountain pen, special care should be taken when handling any Copic Drawing Pen, specially the superfine F01. Be sure to always recap the pen tightly after you're done using it, the pen will dry out if left uncapped. If the pen isn't writing properly, check that the flow-channel to see if it's clogged with paper fibers. To remove clogged fibers, pull away the tip from the pen and wipe gently with paper towels. *Never shake the pen because the ink may leak out.
Test the pen until the ink flows smoothly. Not recommended for use with watercolors.