MSRP : $12.95
Copic Paper Selections were created as a series of distinct paper qualities so that users can experience different finishes. Since the dye ink in Copic markers soaks into the paper you will get varying finishes depending on the type and color of the paper, the level of ink bleed and ease of blending will also vary with the paper used.
The series of premium papers are available in packs of A4 sheets with 5 types suitable for coloring illustrations and one paper for alcohol ink art.
High-quality Japanese washi paper that allows for a watercolor painting effect. The inks applied on this paper spread beautifully, but do not bleed through the sheets. Thin and very absorbent Soft Watercolor (Gasen-shi) Paper is perfect for Sumi-e (brush-ink painting) or Japanese calligraphy-like expression.
- Extra soft fibers for a watercolor look
- Good for soft color expression
- Ideal for Sumi-e and brush painting
- Medium weight, coated paper
- White color with natural fiber flecks
- Suitable for Sumi-e and watercolor artists
- Size: A4 size (298x210x2mm)
- 5 sheets of acid-free paper
- Thickness: 100g/m2