Thick Marker Paper (Gagaku-Shi)
MSRP : $9.95
Copic Paper Selections were created as a series of distinct paper qualities so that users can experience different finishes. Since the dye ink in Copic markers soaks into the paper you will get varying finishes depending on the type and color of the paper, the level of ink bleed and ease of blending will also vary with the paper used.
The series of premium papers are available in packs of A4 sheets with 5 types suitable for coloring illustrations and one paper for alcohol ink art.
Thick paper with a roughness of a drawing paper, it is very white to express true and vibrant colors. This surface makes it easy to blend and create gradation effects. Soft, thick, uncoated paper with slightly textured surface. Great for watercolor, pencil, and mixed-media. Easy to blend, good for special effects like feathering technique.
- Soft, thick, uncoated paper
- Slightly textured surface
- Great for watercolor, pencil, and mixed-media
- Easy to blend, good for special effects
- Suitable for mixed media, watercolor artists, illustration, manga, and comics
- Size: A4 size (298x210x7mm)
- 20 sheets of acid-free paper
- Thickness: 186.7g/m2