ABS Air AdaptorBUY NOW
MSRP : $19.99
The Copic Air Grip can be easily attached to the Copic Air Adaptor. Simply connect and rotate the Air Grip until it is securely connected. The innovative Copic Air Brush System (ABS) allows you to color on a wide variety of surfaces and textures. Simply slide the BROAD side of a Classic or Sketch marker into the Air Grip and you're ready to go.
*Copic Ciao cannot be used with ABS.
*Copic markers are not included with ABS products
Every compressor uses a different size hose, so please check the diameter carefully before purchasing an adaptor or hose. The Copic Air Brush uses a standard 1/8″ (PF1/8) hose.
The average spray area when painting evenly with a brand-new Classic or Sketch marker is about the size of a B4 or A3 sheet of paper (about 11.75 x 16.5 inches).
Note the “spray area” may vary according to the color or the marker's previous usage.
Use time of Air Can
- Maximum continuous time of use: 60-90 seconds
- Maximum time of use: Air Can D60N: 7-8 mins, Air Adaptor + air compressor: 60-90 continuous seconds (then let the Air Adaptor fill back up with air to use again)
- Keep in mind the maximum time of use may vary according to the color, environmental conditions (how dry the area is that you live in) or previous usage.
- If either the D60N Air Can or the Air Adaptor gets cold, don't worry, that is normal. If you are using either product for more than 90 seconds and the color you are spraying is inconsistent but feels like there’s still plenty of air in the can, stop using it and let your can warm up a bit before continuing.
- The marker must be attached in the correct direction. Classic must be inserted from the Standard Broad nib and Sketch must be inserted from Medium Broad nib.
- Use any of the Copic ABS products in a well-ventilated area.
- Copic markers are alcohol based. Keep away from open flame.
- Each Air Can (D60N and Air Adaptor) is under pressure. Do not puncture.
- Do not spray on people or animals.