ABS Air Can D60N
MSRP : $15.99
Copic’s ABS Air Can D60N matches perfectly with our Air Grip product. Pair these two together and add either a Copic Classic or Copic Sketch marker and you’re ready to begin using the Copic Air Brush System!
The innovative Copic Air Brush System (ABS) allows you to color on a wide variety of surfaces and textures. Simply snap a marker into the system and you're ready to go!
Every compressor uses a different size hose, so please check the diameter carefully before purchasing an adaptor or hose. The Copic Air Brush uses a standard 1/8″ (PF1/8) hose.
*Copic Ciao cannot be used with ABS.
*Copic markers are not included with ABS products
- The average spray area in cases of painting evenly with a brand-new Classic or Sketch markers: Within the size of B4-A3 size paper.
- Note the “spray area” may vary according to the color or usage environment.
Use time of Air Can
- Maximum continuous time of use: 60-90 secs.
- Maximum time of use: Air Can D60N: 7-8 mins
- Keep in mind the maximum time of use may vary according to the color, environmental conditions (how dry the area is that you live in) or previous usage.
- If either the D60N Air Can or the Air Adaptor gets cold, don't worry, that is normal. If you are using either product for more than 90 seconds and the color you are spraying is inconsistent but feels like there’s still plenty of air in the can, stop using it and let your can warm up a bit before continuing.
- For continuous, long term spraying, we recommend using an air compressor with the Copic Air Adaptor and Air Grip.
- The marker must be attached in the correct direction. Copic Classic must be inserted from “Broad Nib” side. Copic Sketch must be inserted from “Medium Broad Nib” side.
- Use in an area with good air circulation.
- Copic markers are alcohol based. Keep away from open flame.
- Air Can are under pressure. Do not puncture.
- Do not spray on people or animals.