Multiliner Brush Pen
MSRP : $3.99
- Brush S - Brush pen for fine lines
- Brush M - Brush pen for thick lines
- Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.6 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
Copic also carries more specialised pens such as Copic Multiliner SP, a durable aluminium pen with replaceable nibs and ink cartridges. The Copic Drawing Pen has the feel of a traditional fountain or dip pen and is ideal for drawing manga manuscripts, illustration, and writing.
If the Multiliner ink bleeds when colored over with Copic markers, it may be due to insufficient fixation with paper (or because the ink hasn't dried all the way on the page). In which case, let the ink dry and then carefully rub off the pigment on the surface of the paper with an eraser.
- Do not drop or shake the pens because the ink may leak out.
- Open the cap carefully to avoid splashing ink.
- The pen will dry out fast if it's left uncapped. Always recap tightly after use.
- Do not store in a high temperature enviroment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.