Air Adaptor Set
MSRP : $43.99
The Air Adaptor Set is perfect for any project that needs an air brush effect. Simply slide the BROAD side of any Classic or Sketch marker into the Air Grip and begin spraying the ink! In addition, this set easily creates smooth gradations of color for larger projects and is perfect for long-term usage.
Includes: Air Grip, Air Adaptor
- Air pressure must be maintained within 0.3-0.5MPa.
- To connect the Air Grip and an air compressor, use a G1/8 (PF1/8) air hose.
The average spray area when painting evenly with a brand-new Classic or Sketch marker is about the size of a B4 or A3 sheet of paper (about 11.75 x 16.5 inches).
- Maximum time of use: Air Can D60N: 7-8 mins, Air Adaptor + air compressor: 60-90 continuous seconds (then let the Air Adaptor fill back up with air to use again)
- Keep in mind the maximum time of use may vary according to the color, environmental conditions (how dry the area is that you live in) or previous usage.
- If either the D60N Air Can or the Air Adaptor gets cold, don't worry, that is normal. If you are using either product for more than 90 seconds and the color you are spraying is inconsistent but feels like there’s still plenty of air in the can, stop using it and let your can warm up a bit before continuing.
- For continuous, long term spraying, we recommend using an air compressor with the Copic Air Adaptor and Air Grip.