Multiliner Calligraphy Pen
MSRP : $3.99
The Copic Multiliner specially developed for calligraphy and card making purposes. The ink does not blur on the paper and offers a wide range of representation from sharp fine lines to blurred wide lines.
CM (EAN: 4511338055083) : Calligraphy M – the most used line widths in calligraphy
CS (EAN: 4511338055076) : Calligraphy S – ideal for intricate, detailed expressions
Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.6 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
Copic also carries more specialised pens such as Copic Multiliner SP,a durable aluminium pen with replaceable nibs and ink cartridges. The Copic Drawing Pen has an in use feel of a Classic fountain or dip pen and is ideal for drawing manga manuscripts, illustration, and writing.
If the Multiliner ink bleeds when colored over with Copic markers, it may be due to insufficient fixation with paper. In that case let the ink dry well then carefully rub off pigment on the surface of paper with an eraser.
- Do not drop or shake the pens because the ink may leak out.
- Open the cap carefully to avoid splashing ink.
- The pen will dry out fast if it's left uncapped. Always recap tightly after use.
- Do not store in a high temperature enviroment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.